Wavelenght Grand Slam Pale Yellow/Horizon
Scientific Angler Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line (WF6-WF12)
The Scientific Angler Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line is New for 2016. The Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line is heavily designed twards the bonefish, permit, and tarpon fisherman. Built for the tropics, the Grand Slam is made to handle even the harshest of saltwater conditions. Overweighted by nearly a full line weight, the Grand Slam is able to cut through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies.
· Designed for demanding tropical applications.
· Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease and truns over big saltwater flies.
· Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets.
· Overweighted by nearly a full line weight.
· Mastery Textured surface improves floatation, reduces drag on line pick up, and sheds water on back cast
· Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates.
· Salt-water fly line
· Color: Pale Yellow / Horizon
· Weights: WF-6-F to WF-12-F